A newly restored Art Deco/Spanish Mission home sitting high on a substantial inner-city corner block on approx. 581m2 boasts city skyline views. This perfectly renovated beauty with plenty of character, close to the CBD and Melbourne Airport via the CityLink has a perfect balance of modern and classic charm.
• Single-level layout with open plan living and dining
• Large kitchen with Calacatta waterfall stone bench top
• Smeg dishwasher & 900mm stove/oven/hood
• Butler’s pantry & laundry
• 3 generous bedrooms with ornate ceilings, study nook & BIR
• Master bedroom with sophisticated en-suite
• Central bathroom and powder room
• High 3m ceilings and blinds throughout
• Original polished hardwood floors
• Wide entry bluestone tiled porch, arched columns with city views
• Sliding doors to an outdoor entertaining area/deck
• Garage with remote and video intercom
This beautiful home has easy access to the CityLink freeway which can take you to the CBD or the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport in no time. To the west and just over the freeway you are in Moonee Ponds with the Moonee Valley Racecourse and Puckle Street Shopping precinct just a five-minute drive. To the east, you have Sydney Road Brunswick only 2 kilometres away but also you have access to Royal Park, Melbourne Zoo and Melbourne University.